Thursday, May 29, 2014

Shop Owners


I’m Cliff from England; I have a shop in my native town, a daily use products shop that sell one dollar products. I am really glad to introduce people to do business with Amanda Group, using my experience because this company is very serious and you can trust it. I spent 5 days in yiwu, the staff of Amanda Group TT & April to be my guide. For 5 days here, it seems really busy here, I made a list for both of us before, name out the kind of good I need, because of the first time been here, it’s really a difficult job for me if everything I finished by myself, thanks for the Amanda Group, everything go smoothly. Before I arrived here, they help me book the hotel, then the next day, we started our business, we went to the Yiwu International City, and mainly ordered in the daily use market, all the goods I want can be ordered here. I’m so happy for the trip to yiwu china . After I went back to my country, they help me export the goods I ordered, the goods seem have a good market in my native town. Thanks so much for yiwu amanda Group, really a Group can help you a lot for your ordering in Yiwu.

No comments:

Post a Comment